|painting by Simon Dewey|
- General Conference: Amazing! I love Conference so much for the Spirit and motivation it brings.
- Personal scripture study: I've gotten back into the habit almost daily and am learning a lot from the wars in Alma about fighting spiritual enemies.
- Family scripture study: While my family was here, we sang a hymn and had a spiritual thought every night.
- Family Home Evening: My little sister gave an excellent lesson on the Holy Ghost and truth.
- Priesthood blessing: My husband gave me a blessing of comfort (see the post "The Priesthood and Love").
- Music: Whenever I work on this blog, I listen to the playlist (found at the bottom) of MoTab, hymns, Primary songs, and instrumental arrangements. Beautiful music brings the Spirit to my heart and home.
- Patriarchal blessing: I reread my blessing today and was dismayed that I had forgotten so much of the counsel and promises found in it. I am going to read it more often.
Challenge: Take every opportunity to drink from the well of everlasting life.