In all the modesty talks, the focus is usually on women, but modesty applies to men too.
- Extremes: The most obvious immodesty for men is sporting extreme hairdos and offensive clothing and accessories. Modesty is about being moderate and includes not showing off flashy, expensive apparel. Dress your best without being distracting, especially at church or in the temple.
- Tight Clothing: Tight clothing is just as immodest for men as it is for women!
- Revealing Clothing: If what you are wearing doesn't cover garments, whether or not you are endowed, then it is immodest. This rule applies to athletic wear as well. Of course some sports require certain clothing that may not allow for garments (such as swimming), but those activities are not excuses to be immodest.
- Words (spoken or written): Men are usually the most immodest when it comes to what they say. Repeating crude humor, sharing intimate activities, and using profanity are all inappropriate for a priesthood holder to do.
- Other Behavior: Modesty extends to all other behaviors, such as flirting, dancing, and dating. Also, support women by complimenting them on their inward and outward beauty and treating all women respectfully no matter how they are dressed.