- Ward missionary: helps young men in your ward serving missions elsewhere
- General missionary: helps missionaries all over the world, including their training at MTCs
- Book of Mormon: pays for printing and other costs
- Humanitarian aid: helps people in need worldwide, especially after natural disasters
- Temple construction: pays for building temples and buying the lands upon which they are built
- Perpetual education: helps people escape poverty by loaning them funds to get an education
- Other (specify): for example, a newly established one is the general temple patron assistance fund, which helps people who are poor or far away get to the temple so they can receive their ordinances
Challenge: Next time you pay tithing, donate to one of the other funds as well.